Monday, June 22, 2009

Burgers for Dessert?


Cookies, Brownies, Cupcakes, and Frosting.
I saw these on Bakerella the other day and I just knew we had to make these. Here are her instructions. I even used her templates for the baskets and fries ( I just changed the color and used a different font). These are easier then you can imagine! Awesome for family cook outs or get togethers. I'm pretty sure we'll do these for the 4th of July too!
We dressed ours up with ketchup and lettuce (Syd says this could be pickles and tomato's too) on the top and some mayo and mustard at the bottom.
We made Extra red frosting to dip our fries into. Oh and if you want your ketchup to be nice and red you might want to look into some professional use food die or just be prepared to use a bunch of that red dye in you cupboard.
Don't the look good!

1 comment:

malitha said...

Wow, these look like a lot of work... and very sweet. They would be fun for a get together.