Oh and here's the card I made to go with. The colors weren't exactly right but I thought it went well.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Another Baby Gift.
I made another pair of shoes and a matching onesie. This time I put some cute fuzzy terry cloth fabric on the soles and then used the same fabric for the eyes of the spider. I was hesitant on using buttons on the shirt but decided it would be to cute to pass up. And the baby will be small still while wearing this.



Oh and here's the card I made to go with. The colors weren't exactly right but I thought it went well.
Oh and here's the card I made to go with. The colors weren't exactly right but I thought it went well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that;s it! I'm having some babies ASAP!, so you can make me all of these cute baby clothes and booties! :)
hey i recognize that outfit...it is for my bun!!! :) So perfect Meg; I love it and I am sure baby Ricke will look awesome in it. Thank you again!
I love the spider! It is soooo cute. I like all the others too, but the spider really got me.
Post a Comment