So I've been meaning to make one of these things for like... oh wow... a year. But I was just to lazy to research it. A few weeks ago I was at a baby shower. A friend of mine whipped out her "Hooter Hider" and I was very jealous :). Then she informed me that she had just made one for the mother to be. They were just so cute I couldn't resist. I have my friend to thank for the motivation to finally go do it.
I may only nurse for a few more months but better late then never, right? Besides now one of my lucky friends gets this guy in about 3 months! Any takers?
I chose the colors because I thought they would be good for a boy or girl. And it looked light and summery.
Because I didn't have one to base mine on... I reseached a few places to get some measurments and stuff. But other then that this might have been on of the easiest things I've ever made!
The original Hooter Hider has a little pocket made of terri cloth to store stuff like pads and it's great for clean up. I made a smaller pocket because I have nothing to store.
Claire and I already broke it in. She approves.
3 comments:
It's mine...I CLAIM IT!!!!!!! Sorry Malitha, you snooze you lose! Hooray for Megan!!!! :) Okay, if it doesn't work out I promise to pass it to Malitha. :)
It's SUPER CUTE!!!!
It's okay, Adrea will need it before I do, and I've already gone through 2 babies without one, so I know how to be creative... I may end up begging you to make me one- we'll see. :)
Post a Comment